HERE IS IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
Wyzen Systems Private Limited is the company that owns and operates the network of sites, which includes this site.
Here at Buyeroffer.org we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us. These services include but are not limited to providing you with C2A or B2B trade-related connections with international wholesale buyers, suppliers, manufacturers, and intermediaries.
However, from time to time we would like to contact you with details of our promotions, updates, and offers we run. These communications may be through Post, Email, Telephone, Text Messages, and/or Automated Calls.
Since Buyeroffer.org is a Business Advertising and Promotion service, we would also like to pass your details onto other businesses and individuals who may be interested in doing business with you or your organization. While your contact-related information is never shared with users who are not registered members, such users can at times send you inquiry messages through our website.
- Information We Collect
- Business Information: We collect information that relates to your business. This includes, but is not limited to, your contact details, company profile information, trade leads, buy leads, catalogs and inquiries. All such data is collected when you voluntarily submit your information to this site for your registration and subsequent use of our site or as a result of signing up for some newsletter, sending us an email, feedback, or filling some customer survey on our site.
- Payment Information: This includes any information relating to any payment made or attempted to be made to our company via credit card, cheque, or bank transfer to use our services. This includes, but is not limited to name, address, email address, phone number, credit card number, CVV number, bank details, cheque number, etc.
- Statistical Information: This includes Visitor’s IP Address, browser software, operating system, and pages viewed, and so forth.
- Collectively Business Information, Payment Information, and Statistical Information are referred to as "Information Gathered".
- How We Use and Share Information
- Business Information: Since we are in the business of collecting and publishing business information to maximize the reach of the businesses registered with us, it is safe to assume that all "Business Information" will be publicly available on the site and therefore can be accessed by any Internet User. All Business information that you disclose to our site automatically becomes accessible to the public information. So you are requested to take care in disclosing any information that is copyrighted or covered under any confidentiality agreement. We reserve the right to publish the data in any format that we feel is necessary which includes, but is not limited to, any of our sites, print media, CDs, DVDs, and any media known or not known today. This information may also be shared with authorized agents who sell our services or provide support to our customers and with verification agencies for the purpose of third-party verification of the Business Information.
- Payment Information: These details are never disclosed to anybody other than if required by law. With specific regards to credit card information, while ordering online, all such data is directly submitted at our payment gateways and no data is stored with the site.
- Statistical Information: We collect and aggregate statistical information to sell and market our services better, manage and diagnose our problems. We use third-party software and services to collect and manage statistical information like Google Analytics, click-tracking software, log analysis, etc. so this data will be available to them as well. Sharing of Statistical Information with any other parties is on an aggregate basis without any personal information
- Disclosure of Information
- We reserve the right to disclose the "Information Gathered" if required by law or if we feel not revealing such information would be detrimental to our interest or the interests of our users.
- Modification/Deletion Requests of your Business Information
- You can modify your business information at any time by logging into your account and visiting your private profile area.
- You can also request us to delete your business information by raising a request to "terminate membership", also found in your private profile area.
- You can always send us a request to delete your information if none of the above works by sending us a link to your information you want to be removed.
- Once you make a request for the removal of your information, we will act on your request typically within 48-72 business hours within receiving your request.
- Duration of storage of your Business Information
- Since Buyer Oriented.com is a Business Advertising service, your public profile stays online till perpetuity or till such times you make an explicit request to remove your information.
- Hyperlinks to Other Websites
- Data Security
- We take measures to protect our data that contains information related to you. However, as a consideration for viewing this site or interacting with this site in any manner, you waive all claims of any nature against this site concerning the loss, alteration, or misuse of information.
- Revisions to This Policy
- Jurisdiction and Applicable Law